If you are the most passionate Social Media Researcher we are looking for, you will ultimately be responsible for serving our Fortune 1000 client’s research needs beyond expectation. Your analysis needs to be stated as being thorough, innovative and actionable to help brands make business decisions and target their existing and potential consumers through their social media listening platform.
- Identify, collect and optimize data for use in on going tracking projects.
- Working under the supervision of Research Manager to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Research Manager on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquiries in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- Escalate sales opportunity to Business Development Manager
- You are ideally having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry is a plus
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients
- Be organized and detail-oriented
*Recipient's email: [email protected] CV in English.