Where We Come From
In 1949, three enterprising gentlemen, Bill Bernbach, Ned Doyle and Maxwell Dane gave the advertising industry a wake-up call. They introduced a new approach to marketing that relied on insight into human nature, respect for the consumer, and the power of creativity. In short, they said: Let's stop talking at people and instead start conversations that lead to action and mutual benefit.
This heritage tells us who we are, what we believe and how we should behave. It inspires us to continually challenge standard convention. From Bill Bernbach to Keith Reinhard to the present generation of DDB leaders, we continue the revolution.
Ideas are the fuel of DDB. Throughout our evolution we have been guided by a series of relevant and related ideas:
Our vision is to be the most creative agency in Vietnam.
- Working with the account manager to brief creative/media/ research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Discussing with clients/agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Doing market research/ competitor review
- Writing meeting call reports
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
Looking to have some advertising experience? DDB is looking for an intern, w00t w00t. Private message us right now with your CV.
Deadline? Well just apply NOW or you will miss the boat!
Facebook:DDB Group Vietnam Fanpage
Linkedin: DDB Group Vietnam
Website: DDB Group Vietnam