We are Phibious. We are a proudly independent brand marketing company, pioneering in the fastest-growing markets across Southeast Asia, working for some of the world’s most iconic brands.We exist to find smarter ideas for our clients so as to build the most inspiring brands in the region.
Public Relations Executive manages the information between organizations or individuals and the general public. He/she promotes the clients to intended audiences through news items, press releases and product placements. He/she works within a wider team and aims to influence public opinion or behavior without the use of paid advertising.
By generating positive news coverage, achieving product placement without payment in broadcast, print and new media, and placing spokespeople as commentators, He/she proactively promote the profile of their clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity;
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in';
- Collating, analyzing and evaluating media coverage;
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- Attending and promoting client events to the media;
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines;
- Commissioning market research;
- Coordinating studio or location photography;
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients;
- Managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.
- Must have +2 years working experience in the same position in the Advertising / Marketing / PR industry
- Male or Female
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising / PR / Marketing & Communications
- Good in English (4 skills)
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to priorities and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
Apply for [email protected]
t. +84 8 3933 3377
f. +84 8 3930 9645
11bis Nguyen Gia Thieu, Level 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam