[email protected] is seeking a digital and social savvy expert to join the Hochiminh team. This is a unique opportunity to use your experience executing social media for global consumer brands on an exciting, passionate, and award-winning team. You will serve as a leader of a high-profile piece of business in the FMCG space to conceptualize, build and execute ground breaking Social campaigns, partnerships and content.
This SAM position must exhibit the necessary skills of the social discipline. You will be responsible for accurately managing resources across multiple projects for a large account and ensuring all goals are regularly met and exceeded. If you are passionate about creating global branded solutions that are social by design, this may be a great next step in your career.
1. Strategy & Planning:
· Demonstrate vast knowledge of the Social Media Landscape and able to work closely with internal (planning, creative…) and external (client, partner agencies…) stake-holders to lead the development of social media programs and strategies
· Possess an in-depth client’s business comprehension in order to set Social Campaign’s Objectives, KPIs, ROI analysis and risk management.
· Deliver proposal presentation to client (high level).
2. Project Management
· Manage campaign’s resources, budgets, and timelines accurately and efficiently
· Able to lead and actively contribute to a strategic and efficient content management plan
· Hold ultimate accountability for the results of team’s campaigns
· Lead interface with cross-functional teams in an IMC environment
· Create complex scopes (fee and OOP) and project plans for big/annual projects
· Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations.
3. Business Development
· Retain current client: always challenges direction, or the status quo, and proactively seeks alternate perspectives and potential approaches in developing effective social strategies to solve client’s business problems.
· Pitch new client: proactively seek new opportunities to expand client’s portfolio.
4. Team Building and Staff Coaching
· Has previous experience managing staffs, including professional training and career coaching.
· Has a strong passion for relationship building with other team members and colleagues in larger company.
· 3-4 years of experience in social management, solid understanding of social media and the digital landscape, experience in promoting brands on various social media platforms
· Must be passionate about quickly-evolving social media environment
· Outstanding research and analytical skills
· Superior communication, presentation, organizational, and project management skills
· Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
· Excellent English proficiency (all four skills)
Please send your CV to: [email protected]