YouNet Digital is seeking an expert in all things social and digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with a proven portfolio in managing social media and digital marketing campaigns for clients. Alongside the support of some experienced planners and creatives, who you will also be able to collaborate closely with, you will lead ‘how to cast the creative idea’ in various platforms and give it social currency. As a key member of a digital creative agency, some of the important skills to have is great judgment and disposition towards ideas, brand building and creative strategy.
- Lead strategic planning across social and digital platforms on a monthly basis to provide direction for a brand’s presence.
- Liaise with clients to attain an ever evolving understanding of their changing needs and adapting our approach to social media management for them accordingly.
- Track the effect of campaign on the client’s digital platforms to showcase the effectiveness of our digital marketing.
- Collaborate with the different internal teams to create and deliver best-in-class digital media and content-driven campaigns for our clients.
- Deep-dive into digital media analytics (especially SocialHeat) to understand why certain content/channel performs better than the rest and providing actionable insights for our clients backed by social data.
- Spearhead the process of social advertising and content promotion across social media platforms, optimizing for the client’s objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in digital media and/or social marketing, preferably in a digital agency with proven portfolio in developing, executing and managing digital media accounts is imperative.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Deep understanding and strong working knowledge of social media platforms (e.g Periscope, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google, Snapchat) and their role in forming and being part of a larger digital ecosystem.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.
Expected Salary: dependent on EXPERIENCE
- Gain deep knowledge about online behavior of consumers regarding the assigned product categories.
- Working in international and active environment
- Working with good agile-based development processes.
- Opportunities to be promoted to higher positions
- Annual bonus salary, annual trip, good health care and social insuran.
- Stock plan benefit.
- Participate in YouNet training program: Project Management and Leadership, etc.
*Recipient's email: [email protected] (Ms. Linh). CV & Cover Letter in English