Aleph is a digital experience company, strategically based in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. We are unique breed of engineers, craftsmen & artists.
Aleph is part of the STW Group, Australasia’s largest network of marketing and communication agencies.
Aleph is looking for a potential candidate that suitable for the position of Account Director.
Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies marketing programs and solutions to help achieve client goals.
- Develops our relationships into strategic partnerships with clients
- Understands and advocates which agency expertise and capabilities to employ to meet client’s needs.
Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients’ business and identifies opportunities to grow our business with them
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
- Provide the highest levels of client servicing.
- Grow agency’s business either via expanding revenue potential from existing clients or via new business
Effectively Manage Team
- Manage account managers/executives to ensure the agency executes with excellence
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and campaign managers to ensure programs are executed to plan, on time and on budget
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
- Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
- Coaching and developing account manager’s professional growth.
Manage Financial Performance
- Achieve client targets
- Maintain or improve account profitability.
- Work with planning to develop new business proposals.
Contribute to the Firm
- Has a solid understanding of all the agency’s capabilities and how to employ them effectively
- Balance client demands with participation in new business pitches and broader agency initiatives
- Leverage personal networks and industry events to identify new business opportunities
- Minimum 4 years experience in client service /account management in an agency
- Digital marketing experience
- People management experience
- Track record of project management and campaign execution
- Understanding of the advertising & digital landscape in Vietnam
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Solid command of English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Passionate and self-motivated individual
If you are interested in, kindly send your Cover Letter & CV via: red.vn/contact/#contact-careers