[HCM][Client] Unilever: Looking for Assistant Brand Manager
- Assist in the development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities
- Lead innovation/activation projects deployment and the integrated activity schedule to ensure consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance to recommend, and execute appropriate ways to increase brand equity
- Identify solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitor
- Work closely with agencies (Advertising, Market Research, PR etc) to execute flawless brand experiences across touch points
- Deliver specific brand projects as per brand plan, eg. co-branding with a major retailer.
- Monitor budget spend and provide timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend / cash availability
- Partner with different functions (Customer Development, Supply Chain & Finance) for on-going projects, competitors, budget phasing, media plan tracking.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing Background is an advantage
- At least 2 years in Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Market Research in international companies
- Strong business mindset, analytical power and good communication skill
- Passion to growth and strong time management skill to work in a changeable environment, ability to manage workload and multiple projects
- Open-minded, innovative and result-oriented
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
If you are interested in this position, kindly submit your profile via [email protected]