[HCM][Client] ITviec.com: Tuyển Content Writer
Please email your CV to [email protected] if you want to learn more about this position.
Here is the JD:
The Content Writer is in charge of keeping the ITviec blog stocked with great original content.
- You will develop your skills in a hot marketing field: Content Marketing is HOT. ITviec was the first job website to use content marketing as a key element of our marketing strategy -- you will become one of the top Content Marketers in Vietnam.
- You will do, not talk. Our mottos is “Less talk. More action.” You will focus on actions. You will enjoy our zero meeting culture. Doing is the key to learning.
- You will make a difference. You will have a major impact on the Content Marketing strategy of our small team. Tens of thousands of people will read your content.
1 year from now, you’ll look back and be proud of what changes you’ve made and what you’ve accomplished. Nothing in this world beats this feeling.
- Write great content! You will interview interesting people in the IT field and write up those interviews in ITviec’s unique writing style. 1 post/week.Knowledge of IT is helpful, but not necessary. Create great social share images like this to promote your posts:
- Conduct SEO keyword research. Find KWs that support our target objectives. Write posts that are optimized for those KW. Use Google Console to find underperforming posts (high impressions but low click-through-rate) and modify post title and meta and content to improve performance (track and measure changes carefully).
Your Skills and Experience
- You love to write. People love your writing.
- You know basic SEO and how it relates to content strategy. You know your way around Google Console. You can do basic KW performance analysis.
- Love love love making improvements. You get so excited when you make a small improvement that would create a huge impact that you can't stop talking about it.
- Deep intuition and passion for writing.
- A doer. Execution beats ideas, 10 out of 10.
- Hunger in the eyes and fire in the heart.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Product product product! We’re a product company -- not an agency, not outsourcing. You’ll work on a product used by your friends.
- Surrounded by like-minded people who love what they do in a relaxed culture
- Great working hours! 8:30am to 5:00pm. No Saturdays, no overtime.
- Small company environment -- everyone is a doer
- Tet bonus, salary increase every 6 months, 12 days paid vacation plus all holidays