YouNet Digital is a member of YouNet Group - a leading complete Social Solutions provider in Vietnam & SEA.
For more information, please visit: http://www.younetdigital.com/
- The Social Media Executive will lead the strategy and execution on social media and digital content effort aimed at building brand awareness and product education to our consumers.
- As a Social Media Executive you will create and maintain marketing campaigns, brand promotions or product lines for their company on different sites, monitor progress using web analytic tools, and answer directly to social media inquiries, all while using the brand's voice and guidelines.
- Skills necessary
- Social Media Strategy: Content curation, hungry for information, effective monitoring, professional on-the-spot communication skills, quick decision-making, good judgment, ability to be calm in the face of stress, ability to think globally
- Analytics: Data analysis, curiosity, experience with running scientific experiments, strong presentation skills.
- Customer Service Rep: Strong communication skills, adaptability, calm, desire to solve others' problems, ability to troubleshoot and know where to pass a complex question, knowledge of the company/products/services
- Community Executive & Facilitator: Resourcefulness, ability to connect people and stimulate discussion, firm but empathetic
- The Social Media Executive will own all social strategies and collaborate with marketing and stakeholders across the organization to craft compelling content to drive product awareness/adoption and community engagement
- Publish engaging content to build brand and product awareness to our social media communities.
- Work within the organization to develop relevant category specific content targeted at current consumers and retailers.
- Must be able to work with the design team on the graphic design and visuals to support digital content.
- Ensure all social media platforms are updated and maintained consistently.
- Ensure performance reports are helpful and sent timely
- Attend special company events and publish content to share with our followers.
- Job requirement
- 2 years of relevant experience in social media, PR or content management at an agency or within an organization
- Need a solid understanding of the digital landscape
- Ability to think strategically.
- Deep understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business executive tools
- Ability to build relationships and work with a variety of coworkers across multiple teams
- High integrity, energy, and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and a capacity to set priorities and meet deadlines
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal who understands the interaction between strategy, content and audience engagement
- Demonstrate proficiency in proofreading and editing materials
- Ability to craft ideas and thoughts into any medium
- Experience running successful social campaigns on both small and large scales
*Recipient's email: [email protected] (Ms. Linh), CV in English.