OGILVY & MATHER VIETNAM The advertising team focuses especially on providing strategic, creative and content driven solutions for clients across a wide range of channels. These include communication planning, brand architecture, brand equity modeling, Big IdeaL development, research consultancy, design, creative development and production management.
We are looking for candidates to join us, one of the biggest branding agency over the world.
Job Description: Copywriter
Reporting To: Creative Director
As the role responsible for controlling operations on the brands handled, the responsibilities are
1. Generate ideas after understanding client requirements
2. Receiving and discussing briefs on jobs from / with Client Servicing
3. Daily review of job status with the Creative Supervisor
4. Co-ordinating with all the departments of advertising (Client Servicing / Studio / Production)
5. Responsible for the accuracy of release materials (Betas/ Positives / Bromides / etc) and ensuring that they are prepared on time
6. Responsible for initiating and jobs, ensuring, quality, accuracy and that they are delivered on time
- At least having 3 working years at same level as Copywriter for Above The Line Agency
- Experience in international agency is a preferable
- Good ability to produce and generate ideas, consistently challenges oneself for breakthough or out-of-the-box thinking
- Exellent copywriting skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Exellent good English speaking and writing skill
- Desire for Innovation, constantly strives to do things differently, is updated on current trends and technologies
Candidates please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] for application.
Please note that only qualified portfolio can be contacted for an interview.