[HCM][Agency] POPS Worldwide: Looking for Account Executive
1. About POPS Worldwide
POPS Worldwide - Leading Digital Entertainment in Southeast Asia
POPS Worldwide (POPS) is at the forefront of licensed music and entertainment content in Southeast Asia. POPS creates strong collaborations with local and international partners through the production, distribution, audience building, digital rights protection and monetization of licensed digital content.
POPS manages the largest multi-platform, multi-channel network in Vietnam with over 1,500 content partners from all genres and expanding quickly throughout the region. POPS has offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Bangkok. The content genres include comedy, music, movie, television shows, beauty and fashion. The top digital stars, musicians, production companies, TV broadcasters and content owners have made POPS their partner of choice.
In addition to its strong partner channels, POPS has built owned media platforms, including POPS Music, POPS Kids, POPS TV, Beauty Me, Her Voice which all are the leaders in their respective categories.
POPS is always looking for outstanding talents to join the team – people who are passionate, innovative, creative and dedicated. At POPS, you will find significant career growth opportunities in a fast-paced industry and gain invaluable life experience.
Know more about POPS:
- POPS Worldwide is seeking a Digital Account Executive to work directly with clients and partners across all aspects of digital media planning as well as develop and present digital media strategy, campaign management, optimization and evaluation to clients.
- The Digital Account Executive will strive to build and align digital media plans with client goals, and manage/execute digital media buys and maintain strong relationships with clients. The right candidate will move the organization forward by providing effective/efficient media buying, innovative solutions, and performance insights and recommendations to help the delivery and achieve client’s goals.
- The Digital Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining, planning, executing and managing several digital campaigns across multiple verticals
- Be responsible for overseeing process with vendors, building digital media plans, executing digital media buys, communicating with clients regularly
- Collaborate with other digital team members to encourage a learning environment, identify critical conferences for the agency and unique targeting opportunities to help stay at the forefront of the digital advertising space
- Create digital media plans that excite the client and meet and exceed their objectives – whether branding or ROI driven
- Develop and maintain relationships with media partners in the US as well as globally to secure exceptional value for clients
- Ensure digital media buyers negotiates best price and media placement for clients
- Manage and optimize ongoing campaigns across vendors, creative, placements, etc. to proactively deliver the best results for our clients
- Review, provide input, and take action on campaign results and analytics, demonstrating the effectiveness of the media optimization, and articulating insights based on performance data
- Supervises media schedules and contracts with outside media vendors
- Responsible for creating and presenting media specific documents such as media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related client deliverables
- Skilled with syndicated research (ComScore, Nielsen, etc.) as it relates to the online world
- Provides creative analysis and recommendations when appropriate to improve media performance
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience including digital project leadership and digital account management a must
- Excellent skills in planning digital campaigns. Be prepared to illustrate your planning knowledge
- Solid digital media buying experience with AdWords, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Proven record of successful digital media campaigns
- Collaborative, team player who works well both interdepartmentally and across agency curriculums
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively oversee multiple projects
- Excellent client service record
- Strong relationship management skills. Must be able to work with internal and external teams
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Some travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and funny working place!
Send us your CV with subject: [AE Application][Your name] to: [email protected]
Hope to see you!