1. ABOUT POPS WORLDWIDE
POPS Worldwide - Leading Digital Entertainment in Southeast Asia
POPS Worldwide (POPS) is at the forefront of licensed music and entertainment content in Southeast Asia. POPS creates strong collaborations with local and international partners through the production, distribution, audience building, digital rights protection and monetization of licensed digital content.
POPS manages the largest multi-platform, multi-channel network in Vietnam with over 1,500 content partners from all genres and expanding quickly throughout the region. POPS has offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Bangkok. The content genres include comedy, music, movie, television shows, beauty and fashion. The top digital stars, musicians, production companies, TV broadcasters and content owners have made POPS their partner of choice.
In addition to its strong partner channels, POPS has built owned media platforms, including POPS Music, POPS Kids, POPS TV, Beauty Me, Her Voice which all are the leaders in their respective categories.
POPS is always looking for outstanding talents to join the team – people who are passionate, innovative, creative and dedicated. At POPS, you will find significant career growth opportunities in a fast-paced industry and gain invaluable life experience.
Now more about POPS:
2. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining specific digital advertising customer relationships, communicating with clients and partners on daily basis and supporting internal teams as well as sales team with digital advertising campaign fulfillment and performance. This position requires strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent analytical skills.
This role, working closely with others in various teams, will inspire and engage people in growing social communities leading to deeper loyalty, and track and report results, including but not limited to:
- Obtain required information from sales reps, advertising agencies and/or customers to ensure that all digital campaigns are complete, accurate, and processed on a timely basis.
- Coordinate the flow of information between advertisers, sales executives and advertising operations.
- Manage customers’ expectations of campaign performance by reviewing and analyzing campaign metrics.
- Identify and pursuing upsell opportunities with existing customers as well as acquiring sales prospects.
- Draft, Budget and craft Scopes of Work, Schedules, Cost Estimates and Project/Engagement Documentation.
- Assess client needs quickly and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions quickly.
- Lead the deployment process with teams and clients and the tracking of deadlines.
- Assist the Sales Team with customer and prospect research and organizing sales collateral.
- Monitor accounts receivable, resolving billing and processing issues, and assisting with collections.
- Ability to work independently as well as inspire, motivate and lead the account team.
- Understanding of digital advertising products and disciplines (creative, technology, deployment).
- Friendly, firm, organized communications skills.
- Strong initiative. Good sense of anticipation. Doable attitude.
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up.
- Appreciation for the effort, skill and process needed to “sell”. Understanding of “hunter” sales person’s mentality and motivation.
- Desire to build and nurture relationships with customers and sales representatives.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience. Aptitude for digital sales analytics.
- Willingness to be measured on results.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and experienced in running to a project schedule.
- Confidence. Backbone.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- 1-2 years Account management experience including Account plan development and resource management in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency.
- Must be able to communicate English and Vietnamese fluently.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing Client relationships.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
Send your CV and Porfolio to: [email protected]