[HN][Client] Abivin: Recruit Content Marketing Freelancer
Abivin is founded by talented engineers and experienced entrepreneurs who are enthusiastic about changing the world using technology. Team members held positions in technological giants such as Google, Facebook or Microsoft and collectively possess many years of experience in the industry. Our team stays across 7 countries and able to reach every customers globally.
The Scribe - Content Marketing Freelancer
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to produce various types of downloadable content regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, and a great attention to detail.
- Create at least 1–2 free resources each week to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include blog article, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, or videos, etc.).
- Your main job will be writing blog articles on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Follow our content requirements: about 700 words per article, SEO friendly, solid structure and format, free of errors, copyright compliance, style guide alignment, and writing KPIs commitment.
- Preferred topics: Intelligent Enterprise Software, Digital Supply Chain Management, Route Optimization Software products, and technology related articles.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competivie pay per workload
- A long term working opportunity, there will be a lot of work and blog posts to write in the future if you're interested.
- Working in friendly and supportive environment, where you can share all of your ideas, and get constructive feedbacks for your contents
- Working with young and talented people who have worked in technological giants, such as Google or Facebook
- Company outings and monthly activities
Please visit our career site: https://abivin.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06axm