"Words can light fires in the minds of men" - Patrick Rothfuss
You have a good understanding of marketing and brand language?
You have no difficulty sizing up current media trend?
You are also a passionate, creative writer?
If yes, apply to us now. We would like to welcome you on board as our PR intern!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Track the implementation of PR plans to ensure corporation’s reputation
- Write press releases, feature articles and short news on corporate website to keep up to date following the instruction of PR Manager
- Verify and edit PR Articles before posting to media
- Suggest appropriate channels, newspaper to deliver corporate’s message to right targeted audience and amplify corporate’s activities,
- Make sure all contract, PO,… to be signed before airing
- Other tasks as assigned
WE OFFER YOU:
- Employment opportunities after the Internship. After the internship, if you show excellent results and readily available, you will have the prospect of conversion to full-time employees.
- Real jobs, real responsibilities, real working experiences in a professional, dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment. We will let you walk in the shoes of a real employee.
- Gain essential Soft skills such as communication, planning, time management, and more.
- On the job training and coaching.
- Competitive benefit and compensation: VND 3,000,000
- Certificate of Recognition after the Internship.
WE ALSO EXPECT YOU TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Fresh graduates who can work full-time
- Exceptional in writing skills, especially Vietnamese writing skills.
- Have an eye for detail (which will be needed when editing).
- Understand vision, mission and business of corporate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word.
- Logically thinking in project management from report to file record.
- Responsible, diligent, inquisitive, creative and commitment
- Pay attention to result, outfit, professional manner in working.
- Knowledge of key social media platform (Facebook, Youtube, Kenh14...) is a plus
(*) Successful candidates should be available to join and work full time as soon as possible.
If interested, please send your CV to us:
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 0123 934 4417 (Mr. Thanh Hải)