What you wil do:
- Communicate and cooperate with clients in advising them on the Digital strategy including brand, messaging, content, technical solution, delivering KPIs.
- Be proactive in generating incremental billing for the company by exploring all potentials in Online Ads, Online marketing solutions, websites, web application, mobile marketing, email marketing, social media, SEO, viral marketing, CRM, e-commerce platform, smart phone apps, …
- Supporting Manager to develop and write Online/Digital marketing proposal and present to clients with to sell the proposal
- Writing reports, keeping records and other documents related to digitals’ project.
- Attend all internal brainstorming meeting, client meetings to give ideas
- Supporting on-going daily client’s requests and reporting to line manager
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for assigned tasks
- Manage media and account outputs relating to planning, trafficking, implementation, deployment and reporting of client campaigns:
- Ensure defined campaign objectives are met in accordance with client briefs and campaign budgets
- Develop media plans providing strategic thinking behind ad placement, rates and response projections of the campaign
- Work with third party ad serving tools to traffic the campaign for launch.
- Utilize third-party ad-serving tools
- Monitor live campaigns to identify any issues and optimization steps
- Complete post campaign case study analysis
- Compile all key delivery information to ensure proper reconciliation of delivered activity and booked activity for invoicing purposes
- Liaise with publishers, third party ad serving solutions and technical advisors on any campaign technical problems.
What are you good at:
- Experience in planning & managing Display campaigns.
- Good presentation (verbal and written) and strong numerical skills.
- Positive, ʻcan doʼ attitude and passionate to for winning.
- Act as a partner of clients with respect, trust and good service mind.
- Team work and well communication.
- Innovative Thinker, Strategic Planner.
- Attractive salary and good benefits will be exchanged directly at the interview.
- Join a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment.
- Annual Salary review.
- Performance Bonus & Company trip.
- Joining Jigsaw, you will have a chance to be challenged, improve your professional skills, develop your career path. Moreover, you will be a part of our family with friendly and talent colleagues.
- If you’re into these positions, please kindly send your CV to us via: [email protected] (Ms. Trinh).
About Our Company:
Address: L14-08B 14 Floor, Vincom Centre, 72 Le Thanh Ton street, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC.
Contact person: HR Department
Company size: 25 – 99
Jigsaw Communication is “A great brand is a story that’s never completely told.”
Young, passionate, ambitious and creative, JIGSAW Communications aims to leave a marked difference among countless agencies in Vietnam. The key visual of JIGSAW says it all: no matter what stage or field your business is in, JIGSAW is always committed to provide the best services in building and completing brand images. By detailed research and out-of-the-box thinking, JIGSAW discovers what every brand lacks of, then provide the most-fitting piece to achieve perfection. With effective campaigns in a short span of time, JIGSAW has established a strong position as a full-service communications agency.