What you wil do:
Client relationship management:
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Day to day dealings with clients.
- Provide the excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- Responsible for project from start to finish and ensure the business result/project profit.
- Work with business development team to develop new business proposals.
- Responsible to lead & execute the projects that are approved by clients.
- Responsible to canvass/source proposals from suppliers; update supplier files & records; and to build up good relationship with all suppliers.
- Select, engage and follow up with suppliers to ensure the best production quality to meet clients’ expectations.
- Take responsibility for the overall project management process and pro-actively advise clients on the best solutions for successful project management and implementation.
- Develop and build up good contacts/rapports with show directors, artists, and local talents.
- Leading a project team/group to run projects.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
What are you good at:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing/Business Administration/ Professional Communication or related field.
- At least 2 years experiences in similar position (preferred in marketing/event agency & multinational environment).
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet tools.
- Passionate, collaborative, outgoing, proactive creative oriented leader.
- Good and aggressive client service skills to develop business with new clients and current accounts.
- Ability to conceptualize from customers’ brief, do creative proposals and make smooth presentations confidently for every specific event/marketing campaign.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people.
- Attractive salary and good benefits will be exchanged directly at the interview.
- Annual Salary review.
- Performance Bonus & Company trip.
Joining Jigsaw, you will have a chance to be challenged, improve your professional skills, develop your career path. Moreover, you will be a part of our family with friendly and talent colleagues.
If you’re into these positions, please kindly send your CV to us via: [email protected] (Ms. Trinh).
About Our Company:
Address: L14-08B 14 Floor, Vincom Centre, 72 Le Thanh Ton street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Contact person: HR Department
Company size: 25 – 99