We are looking for a Social Insight Consultant to join our upcoming busy sale season. As Social Insight Consultant you are responsible for growing our business. You will be a driving force for the company growth via your active client relationship building and sale process management. Your key responsibilities are as followed:
SALE PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- Actively network and create industry, agency and client relationship
- Planning, building sale pipe line and executing sale process
- Be responsible for sale quota with remuneration based on performance review
- Continually look for opportunities to expand Client spending
PERSONAL BRAND PROMOTION AND PR ACTIVITIES
- Work with Research team to receive periodic Trend Study and Category Research report as a tool to connect and update our Clients
- Frequent posting blog articles to promote your personal brand in Social Media Marketing
- Frequent contact and inform the Clients and Agencies of new Insight generation
- Be the face of Company at our PR Conferences and Events
- Actively participate in Industry Conference and marketing/networking events and raise awareness of YouNet brand and services
ENGAGEMENT OF CLIENT RESEARCH MEETINGS
- Attend client sale and engagement meetings
- Work with Research Manager to overall handling and personally responsible for clients research demand. You sell it, you deliver it.
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ needs and build long term relationship with the client
PERSONAL ATTITUDES AND SKILLS
- As a Social Insight Consultant you are the bread winner of Buzzmetrics family. You are dynamic, ambitious, aggressive, doesn’t-take-No-for-an-answer professional who takes career advancement seriously.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be CONSISTENT
- Have strong analytical skills and have structured thinking
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft Project and Google Spreadsheet and Docs
- Be excellent in written and speaking English
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be an effective and assertive speaker, presenter.
- Have continuous learning attitude for professional career development
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing
- Prior experience in Research or Accounts position, Social Media campaign planning or execution at Agencies or Digital marketing position at Client side a plus. People who have experience in using Social Listening to plan or manage a campaign will be particularly suitable and preferred.
- Knowledge in Marketing especially Social Media, Digital Marketing and Research is a plus. You may not know about Social Media Research because this is a new field, but we will train you the methodology.
A. ABOUT BUZZMETRICS
Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - a leading complete Social Solutions provider in Vietnam & SEA.
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you'll work with some of the world's most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Samsung...
Please visit our website for more information: http://buzzmetrics.com/
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
B. COMPANY BENEFIT
We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
You will receive a competive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Insight Analyst, branding and digital marketing.
*Recipient's email: [email protected] (Ms. Linh), CV in English.