MM MEGA MARKET (Viet Nam) is looking for the qualified candidate for the following position:
Public Affairs / Communications Assistant
- Reports to: Public Affairs & Corporate Communication Manager
- Department: Corporate Development
- Location: Head Office - Mm Mega Market Vietnam
- Roll out corporate communication activities of corporate events, store openings, fairs, press conferences, donation / sponsoring events, internal conferences, etc. following the company guidelines / standards on corporate communications.
- Implement events related to corporate communication projects of the company.
- To support Communication Manager in developing, implementing, and monitoring the annual corporate communications planning and strategy
- To manage and control the process of communication projects in line with the plan, budget and time frame
- To coordinate activities of the internal and external participants, including the third parties, of a corporate communications project.
- Corporate Communications and Events
- Support the successful implementation of events, activities related to corporate communication projects including exhibition, trade fairs, store openings, supplier conferences, seminar, signing ceremonies, annual award, sponsoring, donation, internal conferences, internal communications, etc.
- Project Management
- Work along with the given corporate communications project plan, budget, as well as the reasonable time frame
- Coordinate the activities of external participants and internal departments throughout the entire stage of the project, from planning to implementation
- Evaluate the overall result and benefit of the project in accordance with the business and operation objectives.
- Internal Communication
- Develop and implement the internal periodically newsletter and Intranet
- Monitor third parties
- Monitor the work process, effectiveness, and results from the third parties
- Budget Administration
- Regular monitoring the budget of the department’s communication projects.
- Ad-hoc projects, works of Corporate Communications as assigned by the Corporate Communication Manager
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in PR/ Corporate Communication Field
- University degree, preferably in communications, journalism, or related subjects
- High degree of responsibility, pro-active, persistent, and collaboration ability
- Strong ability to coordinate activities amongst various parties
- Self-discipline with ability to work systematically
- Good computer literacy, familiar with office application programs and design.
- Team player who integrates information from sources across other departments
- Strong skills in project management
- Must be fluent in English
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary & benefits package, health insurance and professional training programs.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume in English to the below address:
Human Resource Department – Supporting Office
An Phu, An Khanh, District 2, HCMC.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 08-35190390 – Ext: 3018
Please put the job title on your cover letter or into the subject of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.