[HCM] [Buzzmetrics] Tuyển dụng Marketing Executive
Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - the leading SocialTech Group powering Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for executing a variety of marketing campaigns to generate brand awareness, build brand imagery, support the sales team and increase leads.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a future Marketing Manager to join the top leader in the Social Media Research industry. Especially, you will be responsible for BSI Awards - a playground and community of marketing experts. You will take opportunities to closely work, collaborate & build personal connections with the top experts in Marketing, who are partners & consultants for Buzzmetrics.
This is a hands-on role encompassing the full marketing mix where you will be given the autonomy to run campaigns with a strong emphasis on direct marketing to target audiences using on and offline channels.
1. Project Execution (50%)
- Execute Marketing campaigns of Buzzmetrics.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement Marketing projects.
2. Content & Performance Marketing (40%)
- Content marketing: Create content on social media channels.
- Website management: Use the CMS to update website content, ensure optimization for SEO, and track performance using Google Analytics.
- Email marketing: Create and send out our newsletter through GetResponse.
- Design: Design social media posts, ads, presentation slides, emails, and other publications adhering to brand guidelines.
- Event Management: Support line manager to operate smoothly for online/offline/hybrid events.
4. Performance Reporting (10%)
- Assist line manager to conduct monthly key metrics for reporting.
- Understanding the data of marketing tools being utilized.
- You‘ll be a broad marketer from the B2B Tech & Research industry.
- Broad experience across digital and offline marketing channels
- Experience executing webinars & offline events.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to create content.
- Working proficiency in English (optional).
- Aesthetic sensibility (experience in using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator is an advantage).
- Proficient in marketing tools (email marketing, Google Analytics, Search Console, Datastudio) & MS Office.
- At least 1 year of experience in an equivalent position.
- Open-minded, innovative, flexible, strategic thinking
- High sense of ownership & responsibility
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, management bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave, 2 days WFH/ month.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Standard health check.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support.
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
- Submit your CV HERE