[HCM] [Buzzmetrics] Tuyển dụng Social Insight Analyst
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a future Insight Expert join the top leader in the Social Media Research industry. At Consumer Insight team with CI/ Trend function, you will be responsible for unlock consumers understanding by any type of data: social listening data, interview data and others. You can find out the beauty of data and inspired by insightful results, reasons of consumers behavior and reasons behind the reasons.
Now, we are looking for SOCIAL INSIGHT ANALYST. Are you the right candidates? Join us to grow up every day.
WHAT IS JOB PURPOSE?
You will conduct Customized Research with the support of social data power & AI technology. By understanding big data, you will be the first one who know what hot’s on social, how and why to give clients your consultancy to effectively run their social media marketing
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
Data analysis & reporting (70%)
- Assist Line manager to execute customized marketing research studies by compiling, analyze study results to actionable reports, data-based conclusions and recommendations in a concise and presentations
- Assist Line manage on conducting syndicated research for internal & external team
- Assist Line manage on updating social media hot topic/trend for internal team and client. Propose the meaningful insight from hot topic/trend for client with supervision of Line Manager
Project management (25%)
- Follow internal project to smoothly work with internal team and other stakeholders to make sure well-delivered project with high quality & on time with the supervision of Line Manager
Client Servicing (5%)
- Assist Line manager to engage with clients and providing consultancy on ad-hoc analyses
- Get feedback from client for each project and report with Line Manager for improvement
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Ability to understand market research results and use these results along with in-market data to pull together a story
- Knowledge of basic statistics is an advantage
- Good data visualization & preparation skills
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to manage personal workload and to meet aggressive deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to clearly pull together a story that will resonate with the client
- Trend catching
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint). Proficient in SPSS is an advantage”
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or a related field
- 1 year experience in marketing field
- Have an experience in social listening is an advantage
- Previous market research exposure is an advantage
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: football, book tree, coffee and snack
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs
- Submit your CV HERE