Business Analyst Intern (Tech/Data)
• Document functional and business requirements.
• Implement product vision and strategy from Product Owner into Business
Requirements and Technical Solution.
• Develop Business Workflow (Cross Functional or BPMN), Use-case diagrams
• Act as Product Owner or Scrum Master in the Scrum Project to ensure the
requirement will be delivered timely.
• Track change requests from customers.
• Manage requirements, specifications, change requests of the project.
• Work with the development team to go over the specification, Q&A, consult
the solutions or figure out the problems as well as resolution.
• B2B Pre-sales involvement
• Act as technical consultant to support Business Development/Sale team in
scope negotiation with Enterprise customer
• Provide product knowledge and conduct product training for Business
Development/Sale and CS teams.
Currently studying or just graduated from university with a major related to IT,
Information systems or project management.
• Practical work experience: 6 months working for companies/departments involved
in CRM, ERP, HRM, accounting, or software outsourcing.
• Basic knowledge of requirements analysis, project management, and information
• The number of projects is 3-5, and the project size is calculated based on the total
number of people in each project, with no less than 05 people
• Conversational Foreign Language: Minimum TOEIC 650 in English or equivalent
• Skills in Drawing Medium to High Complexity Flowcharts Using Microsoft Visio
• Skills for creating reports using Microsoft Excel
• The ability to accurately and clearly write software functions, system
specifications, and other related information in Vietnamese or English.
Knowledge of web or mobile application components and software programming
• It has a good background in content management system (CMS) and ERP, CRM,
human resource management, accounting, POS, logistics, payment gateway and
• Good communication and logical thinking.
• Ability to analyze requirements, work packages, and tasks.
• Quickly grasp new work tools.
A. FOR YOU TO JOIN
- Salary: 3M
- Perfomance review: Once a year
- Bonus: 13th-month salary, KPI bonuses, company trip.
- Social Insurance
- Free to Receive internal training from mentors to understand the knowledge and related skills.
- Free to Participate in activities, seminars, and share the experience of experts
- Working hours: Mon - Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM, Saturday, Sunday OFF
- Location: 1st and 2nd Floor, PSL Building, 23 Tan Cang st., ward 25th, Binh Thanh dist., HCMC
B. FOR YOU TO GROW
- Ambition: We are now keeping on with our hyper growth to multicategory, multichannel, multimarket, and expanding into the world largest consulting industry. Hence, there will continuously be opportunities to challenge yourself, learn new skills and knowledge.
- Challenges: Your voice can always be heard as we embrace the eagerness of learning and sharing. You can be your own boss and create your own value with the ability to take initiative and make decisions in all aspects of work.
- Chances: Be led and coached by experienced and inspirational leaders and participate in various training courses where you can enlarge your knowledge and experience in the consulting industry, especially in F&B, Retail & Hospitality.
C. FOR YOU TO STAY
- People: Having an operation office in HCMC, Myanmar and expanding to Can Tho in September, 2023, our team is young and highly motivated. You will be working with and alongside members having experiences from International Corporations or high profile from Vietnam that share the same passion and dedication.
- Culture: Our working environment is humble, collaborative and 100% healthy. We promote Exchange & Speak out, you can receive transparent and supportive feedback so you can perform the best.
- Career path: Provide you a great career path, open to rotating for your better understanding of the company and contribute across many of our functions.
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!