[HCM] [Agency] Xanh Marketing: Tuyển vị trí Social Creative Executive
Xanh Marketing is looking for a Social Creative Executive who is curious about the world and thriving to win.
A. Role and responsibilities:
- Partnering with Content Creators/Influencers/Production house and working closely with the Creative, Business and Strategy Lead to get to the right briefs that deliver remarkable and innovative ideas across social platforms.
- Running in production with social assets as required
- Have full understanding of social best practices, content performance and analytics-backed insights
- Create assets for regular posts. Work hand in hand with the Community Manager to craft compelling copy for social media assets and activities
- Conceive, create, and launch new content ideas for owned platforms, including Instagram and Twitter
- Engage in near and long-term creative strategies for each social media platform
- Maintain strong understanding of social platforms and take an active role in all aspects of social media projects — identifying the brand’s issues, running competitive benchmarks, forming recommendations, building the architecture of proactive messaging, and reactive engagement.
Creative excellence is essential. Plus, you must have dedication, persistence, and passion for the speed and evolution of social media. Your knowledge of the platforms should be deep enough that you know how to push them to their limits.
Having precise attention to detail and determination to bring craft and quality to the creative work
Bringing a strong working knowledge of how copy must evolve and adapt to suit different media
Creating and maintaining a consistent and adaptable brand tone of voice.
C. Qualifications & Exeperience:
- Have been working in a similar position for at least 2 years, be hands on, and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team, in a faced paced atmosphere.
For more information:
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV via [email protected] with email subject [BrandsVietnam] Apply Social Creative Executive / Fullname
*Note: We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.