[HCM] Trung tâm thương mại Quận 7: Tuyển vị trí Junior Graphic Designer
Working location: Crescent Mall Center Management Office, 101 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC.
Reporting to Marketing Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discuss with internal team the objectives and requirements of design brief.
- Work with the Marketing team to identify & develop the message and the best way to communicate & implement the message which is both effective & persuasive.
- Contribute to and uphold Crescent Mall design brand standards
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions, providing accurate estimates of time required to complete the required tasks, ensure all designs & collateral are delivered on time.
- Working with a wide range of media, typically promotional events material, display materials or advertising documentation, website design for advertisements & display
- Create visual design & develop creative through to artwork and print, coordinating with outside agencies, including but not limited to illustrators, photographers and printers, ensuring completion of the project by coordinating with the outside contractors/agencies, overseeing final production of the design.
- Assist in the development & execution of the Marketing Plan designed to drive foot traffic and retailer turnover which will underpin market share, in addition to a positive customer perception of the Crescent Mall, all in a socially responsible manner.
- Participate in the creation & maintenance of a favorable image for Crescent Mall on behalf of the Landlord and Savills, promoting The Crescent, and Crescent Mall as Ho Chi Minh City’s premier shopping & leisure destination.
- Adherence to all occupational health and safety requirements in addition to all laws & regulations in general.
- Carry out any additional marketing related duties and responsibilities as directed by The Marketing Manager.
- Contribute to building a positive team environment.
- Degree qualified in Graphic Design from an accredited college or university, with a minimum 01 year relevant experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency with Graphic Design software packages
- Knowledge of web design & web programming, with a thorough knowledge of software/website usability standards and conventions
- Be detail oriented while maintaining creativity and flexibility
- Mature, professional attitude with experience of dealing with people at all levels. Ability to work with minimum supervision essential
- Creative, imaginative, and action-oriented approach to tasks
- Possess artistic sensibility
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, prioritize appropriately, and organize workload.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in performance
To apply, inbox us or send your CV with subject “Name – Applied position” to email: [email protected] 0906697222 (Ms. Phuong Anh)