[HCM] [Buzzmetrics] Tuyển dụng Research Executive (Social Listening)
Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - the leading SocialTech Group powering Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
Under the leadership of Research Manager, Research Supervisor is responsible for managing a client servicing team (5-7 members) to ensure best quality of service delivery and client happiness through smooth team operation and project optimization.
Research Executing (40%) – Daily
- Independently set up basic projects (Brand, Campaign Tracking) as assigned by Senior Level.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible of the data collection and processing
Client Consulting (40%) – Daily
- Regular & timely correspondence on simple daily requests with less senior supervision
- Deliver on commitments and flawless execution
- Assist Senior Research Executive/ Research Supervisor on meeting clients to deliver research results
Cost Management (20%) – Monthly
- Put effort in ensuring assigned tasks are within set deadlines & time budgets
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- Strong sense of client service
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Teamwork, good communication
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Fluent in Vietnamese and good command of English especially writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and Google Spreadsheet & Slides
- Fresher or ideally, 1 year experience in marketing field or related position
- Any other experience to prove that you can do the job well
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare insurance (for Senior level)
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: football, book tree, coffee and snack
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs
- Submit your CV HERE