Vietnam Social Media Manager
[HCM] [Client] Freedom Group Int: Tuyển vị trí Marketplace Manager
Currently, Sessia manages projects in Vietnam and Singapore, such as: Project V (www.projectvint.com), Coffeecell (www.coffeecell.com), NRK (www.nrk1987.com).
We are young, accessible and actively developing. Now we are looking for a cool specialist who showed real growth results on the sales for its company products on the marketplaces and to create a loyal client base from marketplaces.
- Develope strategies to increase revenue and the conversion rate of products, including but not limited to product page optimization, packaging/inserts, customer emails, potential marketplace-exclusive deals, bundling products, and more.
- Oversee and execute administrative and strategic tasks across all marketplace channels. These channels include but are not limited to Tiki, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Establish product cards on the marketplace (description, technical specifications, photos, creating barcodes, adding new product groups); ensure that new products are able to successfully launch in local and international channels.
- Be familiar to advertising tools and responsible for the advertising budget on the marketplaces.
- Develop relationships with returning clients from marketplaces.
- Process orders to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers and/or the marketplace warehouses; keep track of order movements.
- Control of mutual settlements and balances;
- Research, update and apply new technologies to optimize the sales activities on marketplace;
- Prompt communication with the technical support of the online marketplace on current issues;
- Tracking changes of terms and conditions of the online marketplaces (if any);
- Monitor prices and promotions according to company’s sales policy;
- Handle ratings, reviews, and questions from buyers;
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for each marketplace.
- Work on other duties as assigned. This is an ever-evolving role and adaptability will be the key to success.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in e-commerce with a proven track record.
- Experience in the diet supplement industry is considered an asset.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Vietnamese & English), with a big emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge, as this role will work with a variety of tools and processes.
- Positive attitude, very reliable, and enjoys discussing strategy on the surface level, but also in detail.
Full-time Bachelor's Degree.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
The salary will be discussed at the the interview.
In the cover letter, please indicate relevant personal experience that you are proud of.
JOB LOCATIONS: Orchid 1 Building, Ha Do Centrosa, 200 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Please send your CV to email: [email protected]