[HCM][Agency] Purpose.Ant: Senior Integrated Execution Planner
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for a SENIOR INTEGRATED EXECUTION PLANNER to plan, manage and implement online media activities for big brands in Vietnam. If you are a number lover and you have passionate about digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
What You Will Do:
A Communication Planner is expected to participate in all 4 steps of the Planning process yet fulfill a different level of expectation for each step, focusing on step 3.
STEP 1: EXECUTE
- Study the Client’s brief & align with the supervisor on what to further research.
- Conduct research (category, market, competitors, consumers) to have a proper understanding of Client’s request as well as crystalize the Challenge to focus on.
- Present research findings which are helpful in cracking the Client’s brief.
KPI’s: Being resourceful & accurate in researching to crack the brief.
STEP 2: ASSIST
- Propose ways of solving the key Challenge & aligning with the supervisor on the strategy to go with.
- Sharing actionable insights about consumers that lead to creative propositions.
KPI’s: Being able to identify actionable insights & knowing how to translate them into creative propositions.
STEP 3: LEAD
- Phasing & Framework: Bringing the big idea to life via relevant communication channels & touch-points with a clear cohesive communication story.
- Communication tactics: Working with specialists (Creative, PR, Social, Media) to propose feasible & detailed ideas for each channel/ touch point.
- Develop detailed plan and maintain the social content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Presentation: Putting together the final proposal to Client & taking charge of revisions afterward.
KPI’s: Effective, cohesive & content-driven planning.
STEP 4: LEARN
- Campaign effectiveness: Observing what works and doesn’t work.
- Media understanding: Knowing the basic principles of media in regard to how it affects communication planning.
KPI’s: Can withdraw valuable learnings from campaign executions.
- Experience in a similar role with a key focus on communication planning.
- Good in planning, organizational, critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital-social environment, social media metrics, and best practices.
- Operate with discipline ensuring timely deliverables.
- High attention to detail, careful, hard-working.
- Effectiveness of team collaboration.
- Proactively take initiative to contribute solutions and ideas to the successful launch and business growth of clients.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Hope we can receive your CV/Portfolio via email [email protected] and have you on our team!