Senior Commercial Executive Role At Sedgwick Richardson
Sedgwick Richardson is Asia’s leading independent branding, sustainability and design consultancy. We focus on building brands through clear strategy, compelling design solutions, engaging digital experiences, all infused with sustainability thinking and values.
We provide a holistic, integrated service from strategy to delivery, building on cultural insights built up from almost 30 years’ experience of working in Asia.
For Asian brands growing internationally and international brands expanding in Asia, SR has the right combination of local cultural understanding and international best practice that leading brands need to perform across Asia’s diverse markets.
We celebrate a professional, collaborative, inspiring and creative environment. Be a part of our studio team in Vietnam, creating solutions to help transform our clients in Vietnam, Singapore and around the region.
About this role
As Senior Commercial Executive, you apply your influential sale focus and relationship-building skills to deliver on the key responsibilities to drive business development in Vietnam market.
You understand how decisions are made, and relentlessly explore and uncover the business needs of clients. You understand how to apply our expertise in integrated brand thinking to grow their business, and ours. You’re passionate about inspiring both clients and colleagues with purpose-driven branding solutions and you’re dedicated to sustaining business performance.
- You’ll have around 3-4 years of experience in brand-led consultancy.
- Your stay professionally ambitious & maintain an analytic, commercial and client-focused mind-set.
- You have an overall branding knowledge and professionally understand the latest trend of branding to serve your consulting process.
- You have a strong network in Vietnam, in particular of retails, consumers, hospitality…
- You demonstrate strong people communication skills.
- You’re proactive in suggesting improvements to the company workflow and process.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive.
- You are based in Hochiminh City.
- Business Development (50%)
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager, the Client service team in the Vietnam office and other team members in the Singapore office in scoping and generating project cost proposals and project cost matrices independently.
- Develop and tailor SR credential decks to showcase best case studies and practices that win business.
- Develop and create contact reports and branding project brief, cost proposals and NBD presentations. Document all client and prospect data and oversee the Vietnamese translation of official business documents.
- Develop, keep and enhance the clients relationship by setting up, attending new business meeting, and presenting SR’s credential and proposals in “layman’s” terms when educating Clients on technical services and stay realistic about timeframes and not make unachievable promises.
- Support Commercial Manager in developing pipeline across different industry sectors and keep up to date with developments in the Client’s business and in their industry sector.
- Classify and confirm specific new business targets, within industries and/or service sectors, and personally contact prospects via phone calls, email or through other social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Act as an integral part of the SR team and support group-wide business development and growth.
- Marketing (30%)
- Identify partner companies who can help generate and deliver opportunities (PR, sustainability, copywriting, etc.)
- Promote the profile of Sedgwick Richardson as an industry leader.
- Conduct marketing research about the competitors as well as gather information on existing and new clients.
- Identify opportunities to introduce Sedgwick Richardson’s range of services.
- Support Vietnam marketing communications in line with the group’s marketing plan.
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute any EDM campaigns and assist in the production of any sales and marketing literature such as leaflets, brochures etc for the Vietnam Market.
- Create content in line with the group’s marketing content plan as well translate the relevant content for SR VN FB page.
- Administrative (20%)
- Coordinate with other team members (such as Management, Finance, Project…) to prepare the contract once we successfully offer our services to the clients.
- Manage Zoho CRM system for the SR VN business.
- Prepare the business reports for Vietnam that align with the regional direction.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- Working hours : Monday – Friday with eligible hybrid working policy – employees can schedule at least 3 days per week to present at office, and flexibly arrange to fulfil job responsibilities at other venue than onsite work location;
- Additional benefits that employees are entitled would include:
- Fully paid motorcycle parking fees;
- Annual bonus paid out in a two tiered phase (Jan and Jul) for full timers who have completed at least a year of service;
- Bao Viet Insurance scheme;
- 12 annual leave per calendar year with adding one year for every additional year of employment but capped at 17 days;
- 7 Paid medical leave per calendar year;
- And a variety of foods and beverages offered at office pantry.
If this sounds like you, please send us a short email to [email protected] with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you are interested to join our team.