[HCM][Agency] TBWA Group Vietnam: Senior Planner
WHO YOU ARE:
A connector – you can be rigorously analytical but at the same time romantically creative, and you can connect both worlds. You like finding patterns and relationship in seemingly irrelevant things in the world.
Live and breathe culture – you are always keeping on eye on what’s happening in Vietnam and beyond. You are curious about the latest Kpop trend, a recent social debate or a new abstract art exhibition.
Digital and data savvy – you know what is CPC vs CPM. You are not afraid of diving yourself in a sea of numbers. You are curious about the latest Instagram upate and how it is going to impact consumer behavior.
You are not afraid of breaking rules – Steve Jobs said - "It's better to be a pirate than to join the Navy." As a planner at TBWA, you are a pirate who is constantly looking for new ways of doing research or new perspectives for the client business. You are always challenging what cannot be done.
As a Senior planner, you are responsible for impacting the quality of creative work in a direct and positive way by applying understanding of the culture and consumer.
Specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Extract key observations from primary and secondary research; design powerful primary research (and intelligence gathering techniques) where necessary; mine the marketplace, the competition and the consumer world for insights that can inspire the creative team and lead to innovative, exciting, creative idea
- Monitor, interpret and generate knowledge about trends and opportunities relevant to key clients' business
- Craft creative brief to inspire creative team to come up with innovative idea
- Prepare, participate & contribute in ideation sessions and client workshops
- Assist Planning Manager in the strategy development for existing clients and pitches for new business
- Work with account and creative team across different disciplines (e.g. ATL, BTL, PR, Digital)
- 1-3 years of account planning/ digital strategy/ marketing/ market research experience (either creative agency/ digital agency/ media agency/ client side)
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication in writing and speaking English
- A keen curiosity/ understanding of trends and culture
- Interest in creativity
- Attractive salary
- Overtime policy
- 13th-month salary, Company trip
- Yearly general health check
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long-term career path development.
If you interested in our new vacancy, please submit your CV to HR Dept.: r[email protected].vn