[HCM] [YouNet Media] Tuyển dụng Business Development Supervisor
ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics platforms & services in Vietnam, owning Social Suite with SocialHeat (the No.1 Social Listening platform), SocialLift- (the largest influencer analytics platform) and SocialTrend (the first social trend tool).
We are the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH/ ANALYSIS EXPERTISE along with in-depth CONSULTING SERVICES, we are proud to be a trusted partner of more than 500 global & top local brands in Vietnam (ex: Nestle, Samsung, Yamaha, Prudential, Manulife…).
We are looking for one Business Development Supervisor who has a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new business to join us.
Business Development Supervisor is responsible for creating long-term value for the company from customers, markets, and relationships.
- New-sale target achievement (60%): Ensure BD team reaching annual sales target by empower team member & coordinate marketing support activities
- Team leadership (40%): Build and retain talent force for Business Team
Promotion: Can be promoted to Business Development Manager
Report to: Business Development Director
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Marketing/Advertising or related fields.
- Experience in Marketing/Market Research is a plus.
- Proven ability of sales planning & organizing.
- Client‘s need analyzing & consulting skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills (in both Vietnamese & English).
- Demonstrated leadership skill with proven tracking record in team & people development is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Spreadsheet & Docs.
- Min 4 years of sales experience in social listening, market research, media & advertising, software solutions.
- At least 1 year in a managerial role.
- Being dynamic, ambitious, proactive and hungry for sales. Having a business mindset.
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes.
- Sharing & support.
- Can - do attitude.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, sales commission.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Standard health check.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support.
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY TO THIS POSITION?
- You’ll work for the leading company providing data analytics for marketing and sales, well-known for products on Social Listening and Influencer Platforms - where you can leverage the strength of the customer base, gain industry experience, improve knowledge and skills while working with the most demanding Clients.
- You‘ll work in an environment with a clear workflows, frameworks, and support from other specialized departments.
- There are numerous opportunities for promotion and rotation among group member companies, as well as joining or starting new businesses.
- Besides the benefit commensurate with the contribution, you will receive training activities on mindset, skills, serving for self-development.
- Submit your CV HERE