[HCM][Client][Genetica] Tuyển Senior Marketing Associate - Paid Media
Genetica® is a biotech company providing genetic testing services powered by AI. Based in San Francisco, Genetica® is empowered by scientists from the world’s leading universities, such as UCSF, Harvard, Stanford, and Cornell
- Set up, execute, and optimize paid-media campaigns on various paid channels including but not limited to Google, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Tiktok, and other local third-party media outlets.
- Working closely with our Demand Generation team to align strategies, content, campaign set up and goals with revenue targets
- Define, measure, and evaluate pre and post paid media campaign results against revenue targets
- Manage budgets and expenses across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance (organic and paid) to relevant stakeholders
- Build our media buying strategy for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Collaborate with SEO team to conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Work with 3rd-party agencies that may involve in the campaign executions
- Have experience in running video campaigns (long and short forms) is a big plus.
- Report directly to Chief Growth Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including Google Ads, social media, and other digital channels.
- Solid expertise in campaigns and channel analysis and reporting, including advanced Google Analytics experience and other 3rd-party measurement tools is a great advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, and analytics to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage your own time and work efficiently
- Hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done and to find practical solutions
- Understanding of and passion for low carbon construction and construction product markets is a big plus
- Intermediate English is required. Fluent in English is a plus.
Apply by email: [email protected]