[HCM] [Agency] PER-FECTIV tuyển vị trí Senior Account Manager
I. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Planning (30%):
- Proactively propose appropriate creative ideas or directions.
- Developing and completing project proposals, presentations with guidance from Art Director.
- Working with creative teams to develop the best, strategically aligned ideas.
- Evaluating ideas in the internal review sessions.
2. Project Management (20%):
- Making sure Account Managers and team members follow company processes while working with other departments.
- Troubleshooting problems and work with relevant people to address these issues.
- Reviewing and submitting project budget estimates to Account Director.
- Coordinating budget processes with Finance Dept., Operation Dept.
- Verifying and proposing recommendations for Cost Estimate, Expense, Contract,…
- Evaluating performance after projects.
- Be responsible for the team’s KPIs (Billing and Profit).
3. Show Development (10%):
- Guiding and managing the team to develop storyboards of performances, video clips, visuals following the show content.
- Working with suppliers of production, LED screens, AV system, stage effects, Choreographer, Visual designers, Audio producers... to develop event concept and bring it to the real show on stage.
- Reviewing all final results and suggest improvements if required.
4. Client Management (10%):
- Being the main daily contact for assigned accounts and projects.
- Earning the trust of clients by delivering dedicated, attentive services.
- Negotiating with clients and internal teams for maintaining the consistency of approved proposals.
- Annual survey to optimize the Client’s satisfaction.
5. Business Development (10%):
- Business development: support Account Director to approach new clients to sell company credentials.
- Strategy: Effectively work with team members to develop innovative ideas and strategic directions.
6. People management (20%):
- Leading, inspiring and driving the team to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development and process improvement).
- Developing the team by coaching and training to improve skills.
- Building the teamwork spirit; making evaluations of performance of the staff.
- Contributing to working process improvement (internal, inter-companies, external).
II. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2-year experience in the same position or 4-year experience as Account Manager.
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is an advantage.
- Solid working experience in one of leading below the line agencies.
1. Soft skills:
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A positive and strong leader.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and solution-finding skills in terms of staff and projects.
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful.
2. Competency skills:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements.
- Have advance knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trends.
- Good written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation.
- Good English in verbal and written communication.
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs.
- Passionate and driven in everything you do, and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole.
- Dynamic and creative working environment.
- Clear and transparent career development path.
- Experiences in variety of different categories and types of events (especially luxury brands).
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law; plus 24/7 health insurance package.
- Company trip, national holidays and birthday bonus.
- Competitive salary; and clear & attractive bonus scheme.
V. APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Please send your updated CV/portfolio via email: [email protected] with the subject PER-FECTIV_JOB TITLE_FULL NAME
VI. COMPANY INFORMATION:
Visit the channels below to have further information about us:
- Website: https://www.per-fectiv.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/PerFectivVietnam/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ4hyLUMfKS6kjetalj-Oww
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/per-fectiv/