[HCM] [YouNet Media] Tuyển dụng Social Insight Analyst
ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics platforms & services in Viet Nam, owning SocialHeat - The No.1 Social Listening Platform and SociaLift - the largest influencer analytics platform.
ABOUT THE JOB
Working with the Vietnam‘s No.#1 Platform of Social Listening, Influencer Analytics and Social Trend Analytics to conduct Customized Research for YouNet Media:
- Maintain the attractiveness of YouNet Media‘s rankings to give the valuable data for biggest brands in Vietnam market.
- Findout actionable insights from Social Data for Marketing team to use them effectively on Marketing Materials.
- Conduct customized researchs for Marketing campaigns or Business Development Team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist line-manager to execute monthly YouNet Media Index Ranking _ One of the most prestigious rankings to measure the performance of Brands/Campaigns/Influencers on Social Media.
- Proceed Social Data, update hot topics/trends to release the new result of Social Trending Keyword weekly.
- Build and update monthly Category Online Dashboards on SocialHeat.
- Co-ordinates the execution of Marketing campaigns to deliver Reports to our clients.
- Research & provide data & insight of new industry as requests of line-manager for supporting Business Development team to approach this industry.
Report to: Marketing Team Leader
Promotion: Can be promoted to Senior Social Insight Specialist
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, bonus, commission, ESOP
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- Bachelor‘s degree in economics, marketing, business Administration from a well-recognized university
- Business English in Reading & Writing
- Principle of Marketing
- Scientific research
Skill: Knowledge of basic statistics is must have
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Data Visualization (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Trend catching
Experience: At least 1 year of experience in data research/ marketing field
Personality: Open-minded, Data-driven mindset, Willing- to - share
Others: Integrity, Desired for Innovation
- Submit your CV HERE