[HCM][Agency] Purpose.ant: Media Planner
The media planner works with clients to help them make decisions about how a particular media campaign will unfold. The media planner's main focus is to orchestrate the placement of their client's advertising copy into various media venues that maximize advertising reach toward the client's target audience; as well as track the performance of advertising on the back end, letting the client know the return on investment for their campaign, and whether they're receiving good value for their advertising money.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will handle a variety of responsibilities, including analyzing and interpreting advertising data to help clients improve their advertising campaigns. Duties include the following:
- Analyzing data, thinking creatively and designing innovative strategies to make sure client marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Assessing the impact and suitability of different media types used to target certain markets based on their clients' needs and wants.
- Developing various options for media plans based on the client's objectives.
- Analyzing the client's post-campaign results and recommending refinements.
- Interacting with internal and external partners to evaluate, implement, and maintain a media plan.
- Collecting and analyzing information on different media channels, such as newspapers, radio, magazines, television, films, the Internet, and outdoor posters and digital billboards.
- Creating or recommending certain media strategies to attract and retain customers, increase the client's brand recognition, and maintain and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs, wants, and objectives, and then determining which media channels fit best for specific campaigns.
- Working on several projects simultaneously, often for several different clients.
- Allocating budgets and monitoring costs.
We would like to hear from those who have:
- At least 3+ years of experience as a media planner or similar role.
- Broad knowledge of media channels.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information.
- Deeply analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math.
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field.
Benefits You Have:
- Attractive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.
Please email your great CV to [email protected] and welcome you to our team!