[HCM][Agency] Purpose.ant: Business Intelligent Lead
This role will be responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of critical business intelligence initiatives, reports and dashboards that will contribute to strategic decision-making to drive clients’ business growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements to produce technical requirements for data models, transformations, visualization, and reporting.
- Evaluate and define business metrics, democratize data by building and socializing decision tools (dashboard, reports) of key clients of CDP365.
- Consult business stakeholders to run analysis that leads to actionable Insights to growth the business of key clients.
- Lead the effort to communicate state of the business to stakeholders regularly with the purpose of enabling team understand reasons behind the trends and provide insight to drive strategic decision.
- Support with the development and maintenance of various management reports.
- Build business intelligence team (data analyst and data science).
- Be able to work with BODs, agency’s integration teams to bring meaningful insights and action plan to clients.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
We would like to hear from those who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of total experience in a business intelligence, engineering, or product management role.
- Proficient with relational databases, SQL, and BI software.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
Benefits You Have:
- Attractive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.
Hope we can receive your CV/Portfolio via email [email protected] and welcome you to our team!