[HCM][Agency] Purpose.ant: Programmatic And Performance Media Director
This role is in charge of CJ analytic, strategic planning, content planning, KPIs setting, supervise media operation to deliver KPIs and meeting clients’ budget, and results monitoring. This role includes:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle third-party, second-party, and first-party data to define customer journey and come up with solid full-funnel performance strategy and action plan.
- Work with media partners, both global like GG, FB, TK, and ad networks, marketing and commerce platforms to come up with media partnership, media innovation solutions for clients.
- Partner with mar-tech partners, including our home-made product CDP and partner with client’s data/media teams to provide biz delivery solutions.
- In charge of planning, KPIs, operation follow-thru, media & performance dashboard.
- In charge of leading media/performance pitches for our existing and new clients.
- Build programmatic and performance team.
- Systematize third and second party data and design meaningful data dashboard.
- Work with agency’s integration teams to provide best-in-class go-to-market plans.
- Be an important part of the team to find and deliver agency’s media biz revenue, including organic growth and new client acquisitions.
We would like to hear from those who:
- Experience in performance media and marketing agency, ecommerce, digital platforms (E.g.: delivery, retail, tech platforms) are required.
- At least 4+ years of experience within a programmatic and display media function, campaign implementation, optimization and reporting.
- Proven experience applying strategic thinking to complex campaigns, with a demonstrable track record in achieving and exceeding KPIs.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, financial and numerical astuteness.
Benefits You Have:
- Attractive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.
Hope we can receive your CV/Portfolio via email [email protected] and welcome you to our team!