[HN][ Agency] ADMICRO: Account Management Intern
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
To support exploiting revenue opportunities
- Collaborating with Brand Management Team to filter and categorize potential customers.
- Getting information about the needs and budget of communication, advertising of customers (briefs from customers) to propose a communication strategy, advertising campaign
Playing a key role in implementing Proposal
- Connecting the relevant product teams, leading to clarifying brief received from the customer
- Recording, finalizing suggests and allocating tasks to relevant teams
To manage communications strategy and advertising campaign
- Ensuring the quality of the campaigns directly in charge: reaching KPIs and the timeline committed with customers, effectively using the budget.
- Providing measures to handle, adjusting in time and remedying arising.
- Exchanging clearly quickly information about the plan/ progress of campaigns with customers from the beginning to the end of the campaigns.
- Understanding the communications strategy, plans, budget of customers, actively advise and assist in planning their advertising & communication campaigns.
- Executing other tasks from the request of the direct manager
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- University background of Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related fields. Last year students or Fresh graduated is preferred.
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Excellent time management skill
- Computer skills, especially MS Office
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Opportunity to work with big domestic and foreign customers (brands, agencies).
- Professional work environment, maximizing the capabilities of themselves, high opportunities for advancement.
- Dynamic, creative and challenging working condition; the individual will have a chance to break through and develop.
- Regular professional training courses by leading experts in the marketing field.
- Opportunity to become an official staff
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV/ Portfolio to: [email protected] with the title WEB - Account Management Intern - Full Name
- Add: Center Building - Hapulico Complex,1 Nguyen Huy Tuong Street, Thanh Xuan District, Ha Noi.