[HCM][Agency - Client] TVL Group: Training and Development Manager
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.”
At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
TVL GROUP CULTURE
Our team is passionate, close-knit and supportive. We love what we do, and hope to find other people who share the same enthusiasm for knowledge, growth, and service to the community.
If the words below describe you, then we hope you will join us on our journey!
Curious and Creative: All team members must come up with unique ideas and have the ability to communicate them with compelling stories. We are looking for people with a passion for knowledge and a love of sharing. We want curious minds who seek to discover the things they don’t know that they don’t know.
Proactive and solution seeker: All team members are problem solvers. We want people who get excited when they see a challenge. These are people who are able to research and conduct fact-based analysis of the situation, then synthesize this data into recommendations.
Enjoys communicating: Our goal for every piece of content and training session is to distill new information into something that is easy to understand and can be enjoyed by a non-expert. All team members must be able to write and can quickly produce articles and scripts on a daily and weekly basis.
Loves to learn: We are a start-up and operate as such. This means everybody does everything – whatever it takes to get something done.
TRAINING DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be one of the core team members who will help develop our training and development strategy and courses.
- Plan, develop and implement individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and innovative content.
- Manage writers and other team members, organize timelines to complete projects within deadlines.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team. Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Conduct orientation programs and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Remains current with training trends, developments and best practices.
- Recruit trainers. Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 6+ years professional experience:
- Create training roadmap based on client needs
- Develop curriculum for training workshops
- Write content for training programs
- Deliver training programs in person and/or online
- Experience in content writing
- Lead and train team of trainers
- Deep knowledge of various teaching and training methods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Vietnamese and English are required.
- Strong research skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set
We are a start-up family. This means everybody wears many hats and is able to learn many things within a short amount of time. To be able to do more and learn more you will be working outside of normal working hours. Weekends may be required on a project-to-project basis.
Are you ready to be the ray of sunshine to millions of people? Email us at email@example.com with title [Position] - Full Name
Working Address: Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.