[HCM][Agency - Client] TVL Group: Sales Senior Associate
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.” At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day? If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
We are looking for a Sales Senior Associate to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Sales Senior Associate’s role is to oversee a portfolio of clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be:
Experience in B2B sales: The ideal candidate will have experience selling to small- and medium-sized businesses. You will be selling training and development courses to help train the workforce on hard and soft skills.
Service-oriented: The Sales Senior Associate must connect with clients and build long-term relationships with them. This requires a positive attitude and good listening skills. Ask questions to understand their needs.
Proactive and solution seeker: The Sales Senior Associates is a problem solver who can create a partnership that is beneficial for the client, as well as meeting our internal needs.
Strategic: Being part of a start-up means that you are part of building something new and exciting. The Sales Senior Associate is a key part of the strategic path forward and is expected to generate new collaboration ideas.
Open to learning and hard worker: We are a start-up and operate as such. This means everybody does everything – whatever it takes to get something done.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Planning: Conduct research to identify new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and company goals. Build own sales plan and meet KPIs for each quarter, month, and week.
- Sales Execution: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients. Effectively manage the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations to achieve company goals.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4+ years experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years successful sales experience in professional B2B environments
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself to step out of comfort zone
- Training & Education experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Vietnamese required. English is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set
We are a start-up family. This means everybody wears many hats and is able to learn many things within a short amount of time. To be able to do more and learn more you will be working outside of normal working hours. Weekends may be required on a project-to-project basis.
Are you ready to be the ray of sunshine to millions of people? Email us at [email protected] with title [Position] - Full Name
Working Address: Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.