[HCM][Agency - Client] TVL Group: Content Senior Associate
“The difference between who you are, and who you want to be, is what you do.” At TVL Group, we are all about learning and teaching, and motivating people to take action. We do this through developing content that addresses the needs and wants of the modern professional in Vietnam.
Are you looking for a job that has a positive effect on those around you? Are you ready to make an impact on millions of people? Do you want a job that helps you to learn and grow? Are you ready to work hard, and feel satisfied with all that you have accomplished during the day? If you answered Yes to the questions above, then read on – this job could be your dream job!
We are looking for a Content Associate to join our passionate and close-knit team. You will be one of the core team members who will help develop our creative voice and build our online influence.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Curious and Creative: The Content Senior Associate is someone who can come up with unique ideas and communicate them with compelling stories. We’re looking for someone with a passion for knowledge and a love of sharing. We want a curious mind who seeks to discover the things they don’t know that they don’t know.
- Data-driven: The Content Senior Associate must be able to analyze data and incorporate it into every article. Each piece we deliver to our audience should provide guidance using credible research and data.
- Enjoys writing: A Content Senior Associate must be able to distill new information into something that is easy to understand and can be enjoyed by a non-expert. This person must like to write and can quickly produce articles and scripts on a daily and weekly basis.
- Community-focused: Being part of a start-up means that you are part of building something new and exciting. Our goal is to be a guiding voice for those who may need a bit of help through life’s journey. If you are excited about helping to motivate millions of people, then this job is for you!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit and write content for social media, long-form articles, scripts and training programs
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original and innovative content
- Develop concept and write content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, social media posts, videos, blogs and media kit
- Edit content produced by other members of the team. Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Actively manage and promote our social media fanpages and blog
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Help with translation of articles to Vietnamese
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years professional experience in writing Vietnamese content. Should have a portfolio of published content
- Experience at multiple contents, Video script, PR Article
- Prior experience at an advertising agency is a plus
- Strong research skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Can work on multiple projects at the same time, each with tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Professional, fun and exciting work environment with many opportunities to learn and expand your skill set
We are a start-up family. This means everybody wears many hats and is able to learn many things within a short amount of time. To be able to do more and learn more you will be working outside of normal working hours. Weekends may be required on a project-to-project basis.
Are you ready to be the ray of sunshine to millions of people? Email us at [email protected] with title [Position] - Full Name
Working Address: Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.