[HCM] [YouNet AM] Tuyển dụng Account Executive
ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is the pioneer Advocacy Marketing agency in Vietnam, powered by market-leading Social Listening & Social Influencer platforms.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an Account Executive who has a proper attitude at work. Let be real here, we don‘t hire Einstein, Vladimir Putin, or any genius. We need a person with great self-awareness and knowing what they‘re doing.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You get the job done and earn your wage. We have no idea how you spend it later. Maybe you can build a spaceship for your own Mars mission.
Project Management (80%)
- Arrange meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Control the quality of all work (of internal team, 3rd parties, KOLs/Influencers) that is submitted to clients
- Monitor all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Write status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensure that the project stays within the allocated budget and timeline, as well as achieving KPI
- Suggest or contribute ideas to the team to develop and execute campaigns/projects
Administrative Tasks (20%)
- Be in-charge of all administrative tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized (including financial and other relevant documents)
Report to: Senior Account Executive
Promotion: Can be promoted to Senior Account Executive
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- Having Bachelor‘s degree in economy, marketing, business is a plus but not required.
- Business English.
- Social Media trends.
- Systems thinking
- Critical thinking
- Emotional intelligence
- At least 1 year working experience in agency with the same role
- Data-driven mindset, finance mindset, open-minded mindset
- Please send your CV in English and PDF format.
- Submit your CV HERE