[HCM] [Agency] PER-FECTIV tuyển Associate Account Manager
I. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Planning (30%):
- Working closely with clients to identify and understand thoroughly client’ briefs.
- Having deep-drive research, join in and contribute to brainstorming sessions.
- Developing well-written, accurate, appropriate creative ideas and inspire the briefs with thoughtful insights together with the project teams.
- Developing proposals and present proposals to clients effectively.
2. Project Management (20%):
- Producing quotation, working schedule, pre-cost, post-cost, final report.
- Making a task list and allocate the resource to execute the campaign.
- Coordinating and communicating with clients, internal & external teams in an effective way to make sure the jobs done timely and in line with strategic directions to deliver projects, good profit, and client satisfaction.
- Managing projects & evaluate performance after projects independently.
- Alerting to direct supervisor potential issues, problems during execution.
3. Show Development (20%):
- Guiding the team to develop storyboards of performances, video clips, visuals following the show content.
- Working with suppliers of production, LED screens, AV system, stage effects, Choreographer, Visual designers, Audio producers... to develop event concept and bring it to the real show on stage.
- Reviewing all final results and suggest improvements if required.
4. Client Management (10%):
- Business Development: support SAM/AM to approach new clients to sell company credential.
- Strategy: Effectively work with team members to develop innovative ideas and strategic directions.
- Client services: build and maintain the good relationship with clients.
- Consulting with client on project/category issues and provide actionable and proper Marketing solutions.
5. People management (20%):
- Developing team by coaching and training team members to improve skills.
II. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of Account Management in Event & Activation field.
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is an advantage.
- Solid working experience in one of leading below the line agencies.
1. Soft skills:
- Good time management, planning and organizational skills.
- A positive and strong leader.
- Excellent troubleshooting and solution-finding skills in terms of Staff and projects.
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful.
2. Competency skills:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements.
- Have advance knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trends.
- Good written skill, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation.
- Good English in verbal and written communication.
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs.
- Passionate and driven in everything you do, and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole.
- Dynamic and creative working environment.
- Clear and transparent career development path.
- Experiences in variety of different categories and types of events (especially luxury brands).
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law; plus 24/7 health insurance package.
- Company trip, national holidays and birthday bonus.
- Competitive salary; and clear & attractive bonus scheme.
V. APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Please send your updated CV/portfolio via email: [email protected] with the subject PER-FECTIV_JOB TITLE_FULL NAME
VI. COMPANY INFORMATION:
Visit the channels below to have further information about us:
- Website: https://www.per-fectiv.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/PerFectivVietnam/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ4hyLUMfKS6kjetalj-Oww
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/per-fectiv/