[HCM] OPPO Việt Nam: Content Partnership Planner (KOLs Management)
- Be responsible for KOL/ influencer/ 3rd party content in marketing plan, develop strategy & plan for KOL/ influencer/ 3rd party leverage during years, manage KOL budget and all related activities.
- Work closely with Campaign Planner, PR Planner, Social Planner in communication strategy & plan development
- Build plan and implement creative content for KOL/ influencer/ 3rd party under brand’s/ campaign’s strategic orientation
- Establish & nurture relationship with KOL/ influencer/ 3rd party, deeply understand influencer marketing & industry’s nature to give good advice on campaign’s content direction & to take good care of KOL risk management
- Be responsible for KOL content production and performance during campaigns, directly report and ensure every key learnings be well improved in next campaigns
- Manage and monitor the implementation of KOLs/ agency contracts to ensure optimization in each activity
- Involve in PR content planning and support PR content production
- Manage, evaluate, supervise and directly implement sponsorship programs
- Support in other Marketing campaigns on demand
- The opportunity to improve marketing knowledge in the working environment of Smartphone brand has the second largest market share in Vietnam.
- Opportunity to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- 13th-month salary.
- Annual bonus as the company's performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
- Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
- At least 3 year of experience in Influencer Marketing, KOL agency, Communication Content Production or relavant fields
- Prior experience as a Content Creator
- High ability to build lasting, sustainable relationships and maintain long-term contact with KOLs, especially class A,B celebrities
- Update trends, especially about social, young people and mobile market trend
- Excellent Writing, Presentation and Negotiation skills. English is a must
- Good writing skills, capable of writing in many areas
- Logical thinking, detail- oriented; result- oriented and can do attitude
- Excellent communication, planning, time management skills; skills required to handle office works;
- Working independently as well as great team player
- Active, moving forward, can work under high pressure.
- Kindly apply "HERE"
- For more information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Ms. Dung
Đang tải từ khóa...
Đang tải thảo luận...