[HCM][Agency] - Sedgwick Richardson - Accounting and Admin Assistant
Accounts and Admin Assistant
We are looking for a proactive and detailed oriented Accounts and Admin Assistant to join our dynamic team, helping with the day to day running of the finance and office operations in Vietnam. The role will see you working closely with the Sedgwick Richardson team across both Vietnam and Singapore and liaising with colleagues in Hong Kong.
This is a hybrid role that will see you spending approximately 60% on Accounting and 40% on Administration tasks, reporting to the Managing Director and Accounts and Admin Manager in Singapore.
- Maintaining partial set of accounts (accounts receivable, accounts payable and profit & loss statement)
- Preparing invoices and payment requests
- Maintaining receivables and payables schedule
- Managing petty cash
- Assisting in monthly closing reports (management report and cashflow report)
- Liaise with auditors and SG finance manager on yearly audit matters
- Maintaining HR records (leave /SHUI and PIT submissions)
- Facilitating team events
- Handling office orders and inter company documentation
- Monitoring timesheets and following up closely with the team to track resource utilisation
- Providing assistance in operation of the business as and when is required
- Preparing documents relating to the tenancy of the office premises.
- Carrying out data entry, payment preparation, requests and filing
- Assisting with the month and year end closing and audits
- You have strong English communication skills (both written and oral) and are comfortable working with project managers and designers in achieving robust financial and operation performance of the business.
- You are resourceful and meticulous when it comes to all aspects of your work, taking pride in the accuracy of your output.
- You are proactive, suggesting improvements to SR workflow and management procedures and timely in the fulfilment of your duties.
- You are professionally ambitious and passionate about your work.
- You are able to motivate others through knowledge and new approaches by staying close to current market trends.
- You are passionate about learning on the job and expanding your skills.
- You are based in HCMC.
- Up to date finance software skills (Quickbooks and Excel)
- At least three years of experience in Accounting and Administrative roles.
Please send us a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) to us ([email protected]).