[KOMPA] [HCMC] [RECRUITMENT] INSIGHT SPECIALIST (SENIOR)
- Identify client needs, drafting project briefs to collect and optimize data for research projects.
- Follow and control data collection and data quality
- Conduct researches by analyzing, interpreting data, images
- Make reports as guided from a more senior level.
- Make sure the reports are on schedule with quality complied with the company's standards and clients’ requirements.
- Manage the research plan, prioritize tasks/ projects to meet the aligned deadlines with clients.
- Be able to meet and present client about the company's products or the products required by clients.
- Maintain relationships with client and handle client enquiries in timely manners.
- Be compulsory to join all training sessions
- Explore and understand thoroughly company products/ services (definition, ways of analyzing, results...)
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields
- Be enthusiastic about social media empowerment and its possibilities to build a strong brand proposition.
- Be convenient with analyzing a variety of data types (number, text, image…) analysis
- Be fluent in English is a must, esp. being convenient in writing reports in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- 1+ years experience in a research/insight role is a plus
- Qualitative and quantitative research understandings
- A statistical background with logical thinking is desirable
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Be responsible and ambitious for self-progressing along with the company
III. OTHER INFORMATION
- Kindly send your CVs through [email protected]
- Working time: Mon - Friday (9:00 - 18:00)
- 13th salary
- Paid leave up to 15 days/year
Đang tải từ khóa...
Đang tải thảo luận...