[HCM] Công ty truyền thông Publicis Media tuyển thực tập sinh Billing Assistant Intern Full-time 2021
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency, and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media is a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businesses.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
- Support media team to finish clients’ requirements relating to financial information, including but not limited to filling in the Vendor form, preparing the documents for media audit;
- Generate invoices and account statements;
- Assist to perform account reconciliations with media team and clients’
- Prepare and Maintain accounts receivable/revenue files and records in the accounting system timely and properly
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential;
- Assist in general financial management and analysis;
- Assist in Forecast on cash receipts from customer
- Bachelor of accounting/auditing/finance
- Language: Advanced in English
- Skills: MS OFFICE, teamwork, accountability, and responsibilities, working on details prudently.
- Able to work full-time in 6 months
Working location: E Town Central, 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, District 4, HCMC
To apply, send your CV to: [email protected]