[HCM] [Mango Digital linked with YouNet] Tuyển dụng Account Intern
ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL LINKED WITH YOUNET
From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by the mar-tech ecosystem, especially the social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Account team in all phases of the project management process (60%)
- Involve directly into the company‘s project
- Research: market, products, communication activities of clients & competitors to have an overall view of the proposal
- Participate in meetings (brief, brainstorm, regroup, project discussion, presentations ...): contribute ideas, record meeting minutes
- Support to make weekly/ monthly campaign reports of the project (collect information from teams: Social, Media,.. or from vendors)
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals - following assignment & coaching from Line Manager
- Work collaboratively with other teams, following assignment & coaching from Line Manager including:
- Internal team: Creative, Social & Community team, Media team
- Internal company in YouNet Group: Buzzmetrics, YouNet Media
- Vendors: PR agency, KOL agency, Production House, others...
Administrative tasks (40%)
- Assist in meeting organization: calendar booking, arrange meeting room,...
- Prepare paperwork (including: contracts, internal paperwork,...)
- Work with Accountant to follow-up and submit papers for the projects
- Others tasks assigned by Line Manager
- Full-time Internship - Duration: 6 months
- Senior or fresh graduated students in major: Advertising, Media, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Have passion and desire to develop in Digital Agency
- Good communication, hard working, creative, open-minded, highly responsible, ability to work under pressure
- Good attitude and willing to learn new things
- Prefer candidates with good English skills
- Allowance: 2.000.000 VND/month (Tentatively upgrade after 4 months based on performance)
- A friendly and active working environment
- Opportunity to become an official employee after the internship program
- Be fully involved in the company‘s internal activities
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE