[HCM][Agency] KAY DIGITAL: Strategic Planning Manager
- Meeting and get a briefing from a client with the Account team.
- Understanding client’s needs and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients, and promote the expansion of business
- Be responsible for proposing, writing, or instructing & supervising planners to write Digital strategy proposals.
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs; leading brainstorming sessions to form direction, ideas, tactics; supporting Account Executives in conducting a detailed analysis of client, products, target audience; and delivering tailored solutions that meet client’s specific needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients, Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time, and budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company
- Always work towards those goals. Closely monitor the performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discussing weekly/ monthly/ end-of-project performance review with a client
- Present and train on social media strategies to clients
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology.
- Career level: Senior, minimum 3 years experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is a plus).
- Good knowledge of brands, marketing, strategy, and concept.
- Sold-oriented has a wide range of customer portfolios, media agency contacts.
- Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
- Solid knowledge & thorough understanding of the Advertising Industry.
- Sound knowledge of Programmatic, Social Media, PPC, SEM…
- Leadership, teamwork, goal-oriented, detail-oriented, persistent, and a skilled negotiator.
- Fluent in digital – ability to spot latest trends, strong in web and social analytics, online media.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13ᵗʰ month salary.
How to apply:
You can send your CV to email: [email protected]. Subject: POSITION - NAME
Đang tải từ khóa...
Đang tải thảo luận...