[HCM][Agency] TBWA\Group Vietnam: Art Director
- Meet with the account management team to discuss the client’s requirements.
- Understand the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
- Work closely with the creative team to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client’s brief.
- Present both internally and externally.
- Meet with the creative director before presenting ideas to clients.
- Pitch ideas to clients.
- Brief other members of the creative team.
- Commission photographers, artists or filmmakers to work on projects.
- Visit and assess locations for potential shoots.
- Attend meetings at production houses and with other directors.
- Work in editing suites to oversee the finished product.
- Advise new creative, reviewing their ‘books’ and managing new teams on placement with the agency.
- Keep up to date with all emerging technologies, popular culture and trends.
II. The Personality:
- Creative thinker and self-starter, ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Passion for digital.
- Charisma and adaptability.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Subjective, resourceful and quick-thinking.
- Minimum of 3 years at an Advertising agency.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of design and production, including using of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV and Portfolios to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: [email protected]