A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This role is responsible for unlocking new business opportunities, driving and achieving revenue targets, maintaining fruitful relationships with clients and creating long-term value for the organization.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
1/ Revenue management
- Be responsible for developing new business opportunities and growing revenue by exploring and achieving meaningful partnerships with clients in alignment with the company’s strategy & targets.
- Explore & establish strategic retaining partnerships with key clients.
- Develop sales plan & lead sales effort to close the deal with both brand advertisers & agencies for branded content, content sponsorship, and content solutions.
- Maintain a close tracking of revenue goals and propose action plans to ensure revenue targets.
2/ Client relationship management
- Build & maintain strong and sustainable relationships with brands advertisers & agencies, ensuring smooth execution and future business opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding of client's business, identify their needs and assist the teams in building effective approaches to clients.
3/ Internal alignment
- Work closely with internal teams to develop & execute the company’s business strategy.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop sales kits and proposal pitches to ensure that they meet clients’ insight & requirements.
- Ensure an effective handoff for the execution phase and provide assistance in communication with clients during execution if needed.
- College or Bachelor’s degree in marketing/ communication/ business Administration.
- 3+ years experience in advertising, media, digital marketing, influencer marketing, or content production.
- 2+ years experience in sales/ business development.
- Good understanding of the industry’s landscape & trends, experience with new/ emerging advertising channels.
- Strong selling, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills, including making a comprehensive proposal deck.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with both internal and external parties
- Existing networks with brands and agencies are a strong plus.