About Blueseed Group:
Blueseed Group has grown from the leading video ad network in Vietnam into a complete digital video advertising ecosystem branching across our own ad network (connecting top 300 local websites), a regional Google/Facebook performance marketing agency partner, owner of several leading publishers in the entertainment space and more. Our team is continually pushing ahead in the fast moving digital marketing space and thrives under the unique pressures of this ever evolving industry.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Analyze research, insights and business input and turn it into key issues and findings that can strengthen the creative brief that will help to create distinctive communication.
- Access and secure the pipeline for getting research & data. Interact with the BD, Account team to feedback and secure the needs from a communication development perspective.
- Generating creative ideas for different advertising media (activation, digital, print and TVC)
- Reviewing creative briefs with brand guidelines and working with team to develop initial concepts, creative headlines, clear body copy, and compelling calls-to-action
- Writing for a variety of mediums and audiences: digital, print, video, sales brochures, sales sheets, POP, direct mail, landing pages, email marketing, etc.
- Oversees copy for creative product from inception through completion to ensure a high level of quality and maintenance of concept through approval of design
- Contribute to writing and strengthening creative briefs with insights and big thinking.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans.
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets.
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space.
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations. M
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
- 3+ years working experience in an advertising agency. Have experience in related real estates, heavy industry caterogies is great.
- Excellent knowledge of using quantitative and qualitative research and distilling secondary research and cultural and brand thinking into clear, concise recommendations.
- Understanding of strategic segmentation, positioning, customer journey and customer experience.
- Knowing how to run the whole creative process including creative and/or explorative sessions.
- Social/digital channel understanding essential.
- Fluency in English, spoken & written.
Why should you apply for Blueseed ?
Quarterly Incentives according business result and performance working
Adjust salary annually
Join in teambuilding, the birthday of employee monthly, Thank you party, the birthday of company…
Feel safe with premium Health insurance policies after 1-year working
Contribute your opinion and be valued by management and colleagues
Be recognized (via career enhancement) for your working dedication and achievements
Enjoy modern working facilities
Light snacks available to all staff every day
Succeed as part of a young, motivated and successful team
Candidates please send your CV via email: [email protected] (Ms Uyên)